Saturday, February 16, 2008

First Day Off

For this, my first day of my three day weekend, I lounged around in bed for a while. I started the day at 5am, like every other day, and after feeding the dogs and cat I got ready and went to the store. I got home and put the groceries away, ate a sandwich I bought at the store, then went to bed for a while. I had brushed the puppies before leaving for the store and this even I brushed them again. It's a hit and miss kind of thing because they won't stand still.

After the nap, I started work on another outfit for the puppies. I'm going to try to put a skirt on this outfit. I've never done skirts before. Hopefully it will turn out.

I went out and got the mail, using the car to get to the mailbox. When I got back to the house, I parked just a little bit away from my parking spot so I could gather up some leaves to get rid of them.

I ate way too much today. I had hopes of sticking to my diet today but that didn't happen. Hopefully it will tomorrow.

Oh, I bought new dog food for the puppies. I was hoping to use it for snacks and treats, but when I put some in a bowl and sat it down on the floor Winnie just started eating it right out of the bowl. She's never eaten her supper that way before. So, it looks like this will be breakfast and supper food for them. PJ ate pretty well too. This food is the dry Beneful stuff.

No comments: