Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad it's the weekend. I stopped at the bank and Rite Aid after work today and it was spitting snow. We aren't supposed to get any accumulation though. That's good since I have to do my Walmart shopping tomorrow morning. I did stop by Walmart tonight and I got a 12 inch turkey sub from their deli. I wanted something with lettuce on it. To try to cut the calories, I cut the sub in half, tossed half of the bun away and doubled the fixings up on the part of the bun I had left. It made for a big sandwich. Next time I might take some of the turkey off and feed it to the dogs. I fed them some of the cheese that came with the sandwich.

I have to remind myself to do my taxes this weekend. I forgot all about them today and didn't remember until I read my last post.

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to make the puppies' a Valentine's Day outfit. I'm sure I have fabric that would work but I don't know if I'm that inspired.

No comments: