Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I am lucky enough to have five whole days off, thanks to a couple of Presidential Holidays. Honoring the good presidents like Washington and Lincoln. It's probably a good thing too. Today we found out that Scarlett has her case load, a printout to work, and all of Tony's caseload. So, without really thinking first, I asked Tony what he plans to be doing while Scarlett is doing his job. He wasn't happy, but then Julie started laughing (probably at the fact that I was incredulous enough to ask Tony straight out if he was really ditching all his work) and Tony then figured that I was teasing. I wasn't, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Scarlett, my advice to you is to ask "Why" for everything he tries to train you. Why do we have to do this? Why can't we do that? Take your time and ask every question you can. He will soon get tired of answering them and will beg to have his caseload back. If he's wanting to 'train' you, then you should do your best to help him with his goal.

No comments: