Monday, February 09, 2004

Last night I watched part of the Grammys. Mom and Dad watched The Day of the Jackal, the classic movie about the assassin. So, when June Carter Cash won a Grammy for a song she sang about 40 years ago, I thought I would go tell my parents the news. I went into the family room and said, "June Carter won a grammy. And that man's naked!" pointing to the aforementioned Jackal on the tv screen. So, Janet Jackson can have clothes on most of her body and get threatened by the FCC, but TCM can show this naked guy and everything's peachy. Hmm....... Another comment on the Grammys, Christina Aguilera (I know I spelled that wrong) wore a pants suit and didn't show an ounce of skin when she performed, but Sting wore a skirt. He might try to convince people it was a kilt, but there wasn't an inch of plaid on that skirt. Anyway it was a weird night.

No comments: