Saturday, February 21, 2004

Well, Steffi hasn't had her Slippery Elm bark for about 24 hours and she hasn't thrown up once. I'd say her illness is over. I didn't take her to the vet since she kept her breakfast down. So, today I stayed home and made meatloaf, dinner rolls, green beans and corn for supper. It was pretty good. I noticed today that there are three little plants sprouting in the flower pot that is home to my miniature orange tree. I don't know what the plants are, unless they were my first few attempts at growing the mini orange tree (it took forever before one of my seeds would sprout), but I plan to let them live and see how they turn out. I think Steffi's eyesight is going. Today she ran across the room to attack a couple of blue pillows laying on the couch. I guess they looked feline to her.

No comments: