Thursday, February 19, 2004

Work Rant

It's my job to review the cases and do an audit on the case. That means that everything needs to be right. Well, I asked Greg today to look at a case because there were two months that we weren't charging anyone anything and that was just wrong. So, he looked and worked on the case. Then he sent me an email that said, "I've worked on this all day, mostly dealing with the other worker in the other county. I've included our supervisor in these emails so maybe she can reassure you that the case is correct." To which I thought, "Well, maybe the boss can reassure you that sometime before I die I might just get your audits done." What a sucky email he sent me! So, tomorrow morning I'm going to respond to that email in a nice professional way and include the supervisor, using the "I'm sorry if I offended you" line that I learned in the sexual harrassment training I had on Wednesday. She's going to lecture him and the other worker in that office to do better on their audit referrals anyway. And things aren't going to get much better for old Greg. I'm training the person who's going to be doing his audits in the future. So, he'll have two of us to deal with. He'd better get used to it.

No comments: