Friday, July 02, 2004

Today I went to the bank and then did a little shopping. I bought silverware for when I get my house. I'm not buying a lot of stuff for my future residence because we don't have the room to store it here, but I can fit a few things under my bed. I came home, put a turkey on to cook for the pets, had lunch and then napped for a good part of the afternoon. I had a headache and was trying to get rid of it. The dogs have been suffering with fleas so I put some flea drops on them. I don't think it's done any good. And this heat isn't helping them any either. If I had lemons I would make the natural flea repellant that I found on budget101.com. A few days ago I won an auction on Ebay for 2 pigs handcarved out of Teakwood. I sent off the payment on Tuesday and I got the pigs today. I know the seller couldn't have gotten the payment that fast so I suspect he's sent out the pigs before receiving payment. While that's a nice gesture, I really wish they wouldn't do that. Now I'm going to worry that he won't get his payment. The pigs are really cute. It does bother me that they don't have eyes though. But there are little scratches where I'm guessing eyes could be, so I'm going to assume that they are having such a good time that they've closed their eyes and are smiling or laughing.

Mom went shopping in P-Burg today. I thought about tagging along with her, but I couldn't miss the opportunity of being at home alone for most of the day. Days alone are very rare around here. And then, I don't want to spend a lot of money on stuff I don't need since I'm going to be doing the house thing in the coming months. I'll need every penny I've got then. The pigs I had to have though.

No comments: