Sunday, July 18, 2004

Two hours later....

And I have that bar back on my post screen for blogger.  I had to upgrade my Internet Explorer to 6.0.  So, I think I will test some of the buttons on this bar.  Like the size and font options.  The text color options.  Numbered lists:
 
Things I noticed at the fair:
  1. Young girls only use a mirror to check their hair and make-up.  Not to see how awful they look in size 4 clothes when they happen to have size 8 bodies.  Fat rolls are not flattering.
  2. You can tell the actual fair participants from the socializers - the participants are dressed in normal clothes.  The socializers are dressed in the tightest, shortest, and thinnest clothes available.
  3. Babies should not be right next to the loud speakers at the concert.  They need their hearing for later in life.  When they get older and you have to tell them 5 times to clean up their room, just remember that it was you who destroyed their hearing. 

 

 

 

No comments: