Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Today, Scarlett, April and I took an extra half an hour for lunch and went to the mexican restaurant for their buffet. I thought it was pretty good. Our poor waiter boy was stuck with the customer from you-know-where sitting in the booth next to ours. She would send him back for this and that and something else as if he was her personal slave. Oh well, fate will be kind to the little waiter boy and bad luck will befall the evil woman.

Yesterday after work I was driving into town and in front of me was this guy who was apparently in a big hurry. In front of him was a dump truck hauling some dirt and going about 40 miles per hour. Well, the guy in front of me was gesturing angrily with his arm out the window and weaving around thinking he could pass the truck on a double yellow line (which is a big no-no for those of you not familiar with U.S. driving rules). Eventually, the truck pulled off the road and the guy in front of me got to speed up a little. What was really funny is where he stopped. Not the bank before closing, or the post office. But....... a yard sale.

No comments: