Thursday, October 14, 2004

For the last couple of days, my sister and Jasmine have been staying with us. The house is a mess and I had to play for hours with Jasmine. Tonight, I have the house to myself since mom and dad took my sister and Jasmine back to Cincinatti. I think the dogs plan an all-night barking concert for my benefit. They don't like it when we're not all where we are supposed to be.

My sister did get rid of the Begin2Search toolbar - YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April asked Lydia to prepare a case for audit on Tuesday and Lydia actually made a face at her. Yep, we are all grown-ups at work. Especially those who've been there 30 years. And somehow, April's going to be the one lectured. I just know it.

Everyone at work has been sick. I think they gave it to me, but I'm not completely convinced. I've doubled up on the Vitamin C so maybe if I do get it, it won't be so bad. Polly got one of those coveted flu shots yesterday. She told me today that she was so sick that one of the bosses was sending her home. Hope she passed the flu along to all the mean people up there before she left.

No comments: