Friday, October 08, 2004

Today's shopping trip didn't really go as expected. I found myself unable to part with my money. I did buy a couple of christmas presents today. P-Burg has gotten so rude since I was last there. People in stores wouldn't get out of your way. They let their kids tear open products on store shelves. Drivers were rude. I had Keith Urban's Be Here cd playing in the car today, which was pretty nice. I don't get to listen to it very often. A little message to the people who put out that cd - the cd case fell apart on me. Spend a little extra money and distribute quality goods next time.

I saw on the Today show that the folks at Jibjab.com have created another Democrat/Republican cartoon video, like "This Land is Your Land", only this one, titled, "It's Good to be in DC" is done to the song, "Dixieland" (I wish I was in Dixie, hooray, hooray, blah, blah, blah - yeah, that song) You can check it out at Jibjab.com or atomfilms.com. It was pretty funny.

I changed the name of "Tin Foil Hat" over in the blogs section to "The Trenchcoat Chronicles" because that's where the link took me when I clicked on it today. He's changing some things around so I'll probably be changing the name of the link in the near future.

Another new episode of Andromeda airs tonight on the Sci Fi channel at 7pm eastern. Check it out.

No comments: