Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Tony must have had some kind of flu or fever or something today. He actually went outside with me and April and started the Harley so we could hear what it sounds like. It's not like him to show off the Harley, but like I said, he must have been feeling sick. Of course I still had to remark on the unnecessary expense of owning the bike just for its brand name. I wouldn't be the Miranda he knows and tolerates if I didn't. But it was cute to see him so proud of his little scooter :) He's had some extra detailing work done on it so April and I were going to take a look at the makeover. I'm toying with the idea of applying for supervisor when the job is posted. I don't want the job, but I think it would be really irritating to the boss if I did apply and when they asked the question, "Why do you want this position?" I could say, "There's a deficiency in the quality of work that goes into audit referrals in the Rxxxx and Cyyyyyy offices and I want the opportunity to do something to improve it since accurate audit referrals are an integral part of ensuring data reliability." Data Reliability is a buzzword for "federal funding" so it's important. Heehee. That would really get the Ram mad. She can't stand for anyone to even question the workers in Rxxxx and Cyyyyyy. I'd be in the doghouse for sure after that. LOL!

No comments: