Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Speaking of Walmart, I checked on the status of my order and low and behold, they are sending out a book to me that isn't supposed to be released until November. It's already been shipped. But two others that have been released for some time haven't been shipped yet.

Well, Dad was a little wrong in his explanation of the pig project. Dad bought a pig from a guy and said that he would keep the pig at the former owner's house and then take it directly to the slaughterhouse on the day of his appointment to have the pig slaughtered. I came home tonight and followed Fritz around the house down into the front yard where Dad's truck is, and guess what is in the bed of the truck. Yep, cute old Wilbur is there snorting and wanting attention. I looked at him briefly and he had this look of glee in his eyes that someone had come to pay attention to him :( How am I supposed to look at those wrapped packages of frozen pork now???

No comments: