Monday, October 18, 2004

Last night was the last episode of the Search for the New Partridge Family show on vh1. All of the people I would have voted for won, so that's good. However, I can't find out when the actual Partridge Family show will air. The host of the contest show said "this fall" but that could mean NEXT fall since this fall is already half over. Maybe they will do a movie for tv for this fall and then judging by the response they will decide what happens from there? Who knows, but I would like to see Leland and Emily act together. They seem like they would be pretty good on screen. And the ones who didn't win can always guest star on the show as the neighbors or the school kids. They can even do a dream show in which one of the winners dreams he or she is in a different family and have the runners' up be that family. Tons of ideas for future appearances.

April had her monthly evaluation today and we were both surprised to see that it was pretty good. We both know she is an excellent employee, but the boss always sides with the new "pampered one" over in that other county (lydia), so we really didn't believe that justice would prevail. And today at work, we had no heat for about half of the day. The thermostats did not have any readings for most of the morning - I guess they were completely turned off. It was really cold. I think when we left it had reached a balmy 64 degrees. I had covered up with my coat for most of the day. We are having a team meeting next month and it's supposed to last 5 hours. Most of that time, by the looks of the agenda, will be devoted to me talking about how to refer cases for audit correctly. Yay, more public speaking. Not.

I was going to go to Walmart today to pick up one of those shopping cards or gift cards so I could buy some stuff online without giving everyone my account information, but it was raining. I guess that's a good thing. The Hugh Jackman movie, Van Helsing, is being released tomorrow on DVD so I could possibly get that while I'm out tomorrow.

No comments: