Thursday, October 07, 2004

Welcome Martha

I have tomorrow off from work. I'm thinking of doing a little shopping, but I've been telling everyone that I plan to go to Alderson to hold up a Welcome Martha sign to welcome Martha Stewart to WV. I really don't intend to do that, but you can bet there will be plenty of people there who will. I hope her time here passes quickly for her. It's ridiculous that she is already on her way to prison, but Ken Lay and those alleged Enron crooks were out and about for a couple of years before anything was ever done to them. I guess it does pay to be buddies with the Current Administration. Wonder who Martha voted for in previous elections? She must not have contributed to the right campaign.

Anyway, four whole days off and I can't wait. As I said, I might do some shopping tomorrow. I might give the dogs a bath. I hate to bath Fritz since he's lost so much hair already from the other baths, but he really needs one. Sunday, Polly, Scarlett and I are planning to meet for lunch at Pizza Hut and then check out an open house that the real estate agency is having for a doublewide that Dad and I drove by last weekend. It will be good to hang out with Polly and Scarlett. Next week sometime, my sister and brother-in-law will be by to eradicate the evil begin2search toolbar and other spyware from the computer. And then Mom and Dad will be going to Cincinnatti to spend a day or two with them later next week. Yay! The house will be all mine again for a that time! Hopefully Steffi won't cry as much as she did the last time when I went to bed and didn't let her in my room. She doesn't like to be separated from people.

I've been having trouble posting and publishing this blog. It's been taking forever and then the post doesn't even appear on the webpage for I don't know how long. I sent an email to blogger support for help because last night after trying to publish for 7 whole minutes, the thing timed out and I got some kind of error message. Hopefully, Blogger can tell me what's going on. My other blogs aren't having this trouble. I guess it could be the size of my blog, but I don't know if my blog is large, extremely large, average sized or what. Hmmm.............

No comments: