Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!

It just wouldn't be Halloween without the movie, Dracula: Dead and Loving It. And, oh happy day, WGN is showing it tonight. Just last night I was telling Mom that they should show the movie on a channel I could actually get.

On some message board, I saw a series of messages about people's scariest movies. There are two movies that really scared me. I normally don't watch scary movies, so the list of possibilities is small. But these two I caught by accident. One, was a Brian Denehy movie where he played the serial killer John Wayne Gacy. I've been terrified of Denehy and clowns ever since. I think there were clowns in that movie. If not, it's getting the blame for it anyway. The other movie was a movie about a dead girl who couldn't be freed from here earthly spiritual bonds until some little china doll was rescued from a well or something. Still hate that movie.

Feel free to post a comment about which movies scare you.

No comments: