Friday, October 01, 2004

Scarlett gave me her violet plant before she left for P-Burg. It's planted in a little silver tin pot. Today, I got the glittler glue and proceeded to decorate the tin with it. I have the green and blue glitter glue on there now and I plan to use the other colors to cover all four sides of the pot. It already looks pretty.

Tonight is Andromeda night on the SciFi channel. Can't wait. Looks like Trance makes an appearance of some sort. I posted a link to promo pics on the "The Earth Hath Skin" blog. Check it out in the green box.

I'm not sure how I like this Mozilla Firefox browser. Some of the pages look funny. But it beats that stupid begin2search thing. One bad thing is that the Animal Rescue Site webpage always has a popup for their shop and this browser blocks it. Oh well, I never buy anything from them, but some people do.

No comments: