Saturday, January 08, 2005

DVD Recorder Report

I think I am now all set with my recorder.

1. I have changed how I had it all hooked up so I can now watch one channel while recording another.
2. It records from TV or Satellite Dish
3. It records from the VCR. I bought a new vcr last night so I wouldn't risk tearing up any more of my tapes.
4. And the DVDs I record in video mode will play in the RCA dvd player we have in the other room. I haven't tried the dvds in my sanyo dvd player yet.

The DVD Recorder I have is a Pioneer DVR-220 purchased from Walmart. It is one of the most recommended recorders by the folks at VideoHelp.com.

Now if only I can keep the cat from jumping up on the dvd recorder. I think I'm going to ship that cat out to Cincinatti in a box as a present for my new nephew Timmy. If I call it a present, then my sister and brother-in-law are bound by rules of present ettiquette to keep the cat and not re-gift it back to us at a later date.

No comments: