Thursday, January 06, 2005

Last night was the first episode of Alias for this season. It was a two hour premiere. A very good episode, great humor and good surprises. Marshall saying that he actually visited Sark in custody a few times, Marshall being recruited for APO, Sydney 'quitting' the CIA, the cute villain, the big shocker that Jack killed Irina because Irina had put out a contract on Sydney's life. They haven't explained why she did that yet, but I'm betting it has to do with the Prophesy about how the Chosen One and the Passenger will fight and one or both will be destroyed. I can't believe Sydney didn't just laugh when presented with a legitimate black ops division of the CIA like SD-6 had been. If I had been her and had gone through everything she had, I would just start laughing at the lunacy of it all. Oh yeah, Sydney's sister said she would never rest until she found the person who killed their mother and killed them. So, at some point Nadia will try to kill Jack, I'm guessing. That should be good. Jack needs more action scenes. I taped this using my new dvd recorder. I don't know if it worked because I haven't checked it yet. But I'm hoping it did. I think I'm going to hook up the dvd recorder a little differently. The way I have it now, I can't watch one channel while recording another. But there is an alternate way of hooking everything up that will let me do that.

No comments: