Saturday, January 29, 2005

Today, I tried to download the IRS tax form I need to file, but I couldn't get it to come up on my pc. I don't know if I need to update acrobat reader or if the IRS just doesn't want me to submit a 1040EZ form though the mail. I know it's cheaper for them if I do it electronically, but I don't like the little kid-like form they make you use for telefile and I never put my personal information online. I will have to remember to try to download the forms at work like I did last year.

Tonight I gave the dogs their over the counter worm medicine. I still had until the 9th before their worm pill ran out, but I figured if the worm pill wasn't doing them any good, then it wouldn't hurt to give them the otc stuff early. Fritz licked his up like it was really delicious. Steffi will never take hers willingly. We had to use the syringe and shoot it down her throat. I'm wearing some of it, but that's ok. The instructions on the box said 5 ml for every 5 pounds of weight. After a bit, Mom and I realized that this means that for every 1 pound, the dog would get 1 ml. I wonder why they would intentionally make you do that much math, when they could have just said, "however much your dog weighs, that's the number of ml you need to give the dog." Maybe they are intentionally inviting a lawsuit for some reason.

No comments: