Saturday, January 29, 2005

A few days ago, I was searching the internet for any news on whether or not there was a DVD out there for a show I used to watch called Orleans. This show was only on for about 8 episodes and starred Larry Hagman. Anyway, I found a blog of some guy who was a fan of the show and was lamenting that there were no dvds available. Being the nice, supportive person I am, I posted a comment which said in a nutshell, "Keep the faith, sometimes it does happen. I found a DVD collection of a show that Fox aired around the same time on Ebay." Well, the guy, apparently quite pleased with his defeatest personality, responded, "most of the dvds you see on ebay aren't official." I deleted his response from my email. I figured that if he didn't want someone to be nice to him then I didn't need his negativity tainting my email.

BTW, the dvd I found on Ebay was of the tv show Kindred: The Embraced, and it IS OFFICIAL. Amazon's selling it. The jerk. If people don't want to hear from others, why do they have comment options on their blogs? Anyway, I sent an email to CBS, the people who aired Orleans, and asked them who I would contact to ask for the show to be distributed on DVD. I haven't gotten a response yet, and if I do, I plan to be keeping that to myself. This guy doesn't deserve the info.

No comments: