Monday, January 24, 2005

Update: Evil Lona

Last week, I posted some comments about Evil Lona and the stupid adjustment unit. Well, here's the latest. After agreeing to label the case as audited, they changed their minds. They said that because the case was off by a whole $1.26 that I had to do the paperwork to get it fixed because the difference did not come from a variance in interest charged by our computer. The supervisor down there said, "I know it's such a small amount but it needs to be correct." Well, today I had to point out to them that yes, the difference was in fact a result of the interest variance. So, they were wrong AGAIN! And this time when the supervisor down there emailed me and Tony back she said, "It's such a small amount I don't see any reason to debate it any longer." Well of course not. When they tried to make it my mistake, they were all about debating it. But now that they've been proven wrong, it just isn't worth their time to debate it. I really, really, really do not like them. I should take my house money and spend it all on Powerball lottery tickets. Surely with the amount of money I have, I could win the jackpot. Then I could quit.

No comments: