Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Today was kind of a sucky day at work. You usually don't hear me complain about work much but today was an evil day. The evil adjustment unit just would not quit. I finally had to quit working on audits and do other stuff because I just couldn't stand one more email. So, April and I cleaned Tony's old cubicle for the new worker who starts on Tuesday. We stocked the drawers with office supplies and listed the things she would still need and gave the list to Tony. Oh, and I sort of promised to make peanut butter fudge for Tony and Charlotte for Friday. Along with me and April, Tony and Charlotte have been having a sucky time with the Adjustment unit too so I thought fudge would be good therapy. I, of course, will not be eating any of it since I'm spending time on the treadmill most evenings. Monday and Tuesday I did 1.5 miles each day and over the weekend I did more than 2.5 miles a day on Saturday and Sunday. I'm too lazy to let all that exercise go to waste. Thank goodness for low fat ice cream! After a day like this, I need some.

On the plus side - Alias is on tonight and I found a golf ball in Tony's cube so I told him I was keeping it. It's the closest I'm ever going to get to Fred Couples or Nick Faldo. I did give Tony the $0.11 I found in his old desk.

No comments: