Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bathroom is a No-Go

I put the puppies in the bathroom this afternoon and sat down in there with them. After a half an hour, they seemed to be doing ok so I left to work on their nursery area. Well, they started crying and one of them did #2 in the floor. So, they won't be staying in the bathroom.

I did get to get rid of the crate and tape up the phone jack in the nursery area. I put a big old milk can in front of the phone jack to keep the puppies from chewing on it.

They've been playing with each other for a little while. It's nice that they are awake and NOT crying for my lap.

I got to go for a walk this morning and take a nap too. So, that's good for me. And I baked a pie this morning for mom and dad since they are going to come up this week while I'm at work and keep an eye on the puppies. I used a recipe for a crust that you don't roll out. You use cream cheese in it. So, I had extra crust dough left over since you don't use a whole crust for the top crust and I made little cookies with it. I spread melted butter on them and sprinkled them with cinnamon and sugar and baked them. I thought they would go well with the carmel swirl ice cream I've got. They are ok. The dough needs more sugar if it's going to be turned into cookies.

No comments: