Monday, May 21, 2007

PJ Has Regressed

She is not using her puppy pads as well as she was during my week off. At first, I thought it was just that she couldn't find a big enough clean part of the puppy pad, but tonight she had clean puppy pads and she still did her business on the floor. I think it's that whole "you left me so I'm going to stand right here at the gate and act out" thing that Phoebe used to do. I have a feeling that this weekend, I'll be sitting on that floor, butt hurting because I don't have any padding there anymore, watching her and waiting for her to do her business so I can pick her up and put her on the puppy pad. Tomorrow isn't going to be good for PJ. Mom and Dad are going to a doctor's appointment in the afternoon so the puppies will be alone for much of the afternoon.

Work sucked today. First day back from vacation is never fun, but this time it just sucked. I didn't even wait a whole day before having to argue policy. I should just take the money I've saved for a house and go back to college. Get a fun degree in something that doesn't suck the life force right out of you.

No comments: