Friday, May 18, 2007

Doing well

The puppies woke up from a nap and went to the puppy pads on their own and did #1 and #2 today. So, they seem to be improving. I am going to leave them out of the crate tonight. I placed small bookcases on my side of the baby gates to keep Fritz from jumping on them, so hopefully the puppies will remain in their nursery. I'm going to see how well they do overnight without getting up in the middle of the night.

I wish they would get over that crying thing though. When they remember me, they cry because I'm not in there with them. Then they scratch at the wall.

I went to walmart this morning to get some catfood. Dad was giving whole, big, handfuls of catfood to Fritz and Steffi every time they looked at him I guess. I was running out of catfood so I emailed mom and told her that dad was on a catfood diet until I could get some more food. Unless he wanted to go buy me some. Well, he didn't buy me any. So, I went to walmart this morning. I bought another dogbed for the puppies. If/when I start leaving them in the bathroom all day while I go to work, they will want a bed in there to sleep in. I also bought some more ice cream, a frozen pizza and some pringles minis. I had coupons for the pizza and the mini chips.

Consequently, I ate most of the pizza today and I'm stuffed. I walked a couple times today to try to walk some of it off. At least the ice cream melts so there's always room for that. LOL.

I did some online shopping today too. I ordered some romance novels from Eharlequin.com. They sent me a magazine and said I'm a member of some kind of club, so I thought I would order some books. Plus, on Fridays you get a free book with your order. And I ordered another puppy pad holder. This one is great, it's got a solid base that the puppy pad sits on.

Tomorrow I have to cook a turkey for Steffi. I might try to either bath the puppies or cut their nails. I haven't decided. I think the bath might be more important. They roll around on their puppy pads when they play so they get stinky.

No comments: