Friday, September 21, 2007

bad news, maybe good news

Bad news: the first editor I chose to send book #2 to rejected it. But there are other people to submit the book to so I'll have to look into that this weekend.

Maybe good news: I haven't had the annoying phone calls in three days. Maybe the Better Business Bureau thing worked.

I bought new harnesses for Winnie and PJ today. PJ let me put hers on her, but Winnie threw a fit so she got her velcro harness. Took them outside and winnie came out of her velcro harness again. I told mom she might have to sew a snap on it.

The puppies have been allowed access to their indoor pen during the work days. winnie was escaping anyway so I let her in there and then after a couple of days, I decided pj could join her. I think I might have to tape down puppy pads in the indoor pen for the overnight hours. Winnie escaped the nursery to the pen early this morning. I hard her barking and had to get up early to check on her.

This weekend I will be on a mouse hunting mission. For some reason the mouse I have isn't tempted by the mouse traps. I will have to try harder with the traps.

I recorded another cd of music, this time in mp3 format, and it still won't play in my portable cd player. I haven't tried it in the dvd player - I've got my pilates dvd in there.

I did the pilates dvd twice this week. Then on wednesday we had an appreciation day dinner at work and tonight I stopped at walmart and got a couple of cheese and pepperoni rolls for supper. But for the most part, my diet's been pretty decent this week.

No comments: