Sunday, September 09, 2007

Today

I took the puppies to see their grandparents today and in honor of Grandparents Day, the puppies signed (wink, wink) a grandparents day card for mom and dad. They liked the card. While I was there I checked out mom and dad's new windows. They are great. The house is a lot cooler now that they can open windows. I wasn't suffocating today like I do any other day. I helped mom and dad fix their blinds. The window guys put them up the wrong way.

I'm now getting hang-up calls. When my answering machine starts, whoever is calling hangs up. If it's the harassment call people, then it proves that they are not a legitimate business trying to do business, they are just harassing people. As much terrorists as those with guns and bombs I think. I read on a website that one victim of these people accidentally punched their number into her fax machine by mistake and accidentally attempted to fax something to them 30 times. heeheehee.

No comments: