Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Fine Line, or Thread

I was in Walmart the other evening and a girl ran past me. She had to be late teens early twenties in age. The first thing I noticed was her cranberry red silk underwear. Then I noticed her sweatpants hanging about 5 inches too low off her butt. To solve the problem of draftiness, the girl tried to pull her shirt down. I understand hiphugging pants are fashionable, but these weren't made for that. If they had been, there wouldn't have been such a gap between her crotch area and the seam of the pants. Her pants were falling off of her. I'm sure the employees will get a kick out of watching her on the surveillance camera tapes. I bet that's what the walmart employees do at their christmas party - a blooper reel of customers from the surveillance tapes.

No comments: