Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Troubles

Winnie is now an expert at escaping the pen and getting loose in the house. Fritz growls and snarls and I swear he would bite her. I was afraid to leave them this morning. I put them in the nursery and folded up the pen so Winnie wouldn't have the opportunity to get out but it still worried me. I was on the way to work when I turned around and came home. I put Winnie and PJ in the bathroom and then called mom and dad and asked if they would come up and check on the puppies today. I don't know what I'm going to do with Fritz. I guess this weekend when I'm home all day, I'll have to work on his hostility. I'm thinking of taking him and the puppies to mom and dad's house and putting them together there - on neutral territory.

I'm still getting the harrassing calls. Now I'm getting a live person who just keeps saying "hello" over and over again. I guess these people don't think anyone in America works - that we all just sit at home not answering our phones. Quite a few people have filed complaints with the FCC so obviously the FCC doesn't do anything to help consumers. They are too busy protecting us from naked singers on TV.

No comments: