Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend is Just Too Short

I took the puppies to mom and dad's today. They got to cuddle and lay on laps. The puppies, not my parents. I woke up with a headache. I took some sinus medication, then some tylenol and it didn't help. I napped at mom and dad's and ate some of their chocolate candy and the headache went away. It shouldn't have been a caffeine headache since my multi-vitamin has caffeine in it. But who knows. I got home and did some work outside the house while the puppies slept. Then I watched some of the Presidents Cup coverage and some Women's Tennis, and went and took a nap. I finally got on the treadmill and tried out my workout cd I made. It works really well, I ended up on the treadmill for an hour and only got off the treadmill when I heard the dogs making noise. I thought maybe Winnie had escaped the pen, but it was just Steffi coughing. I fed the dogs and then did my pilates dvd. An interesting note about the pilates: mom cut my hair today and she said that either I was growing or she was shrinking. The pilates has stretched me out and improved my posture.

I could really use about a week off. I'm still all blah from last week's work. It's hard to take time off when I don't know from one week to the next if I'll be forced to attend jury duty. At least we have Columbus Day coming up and I'll get a three day weekend.

No comments: