Friday, September 28, 2007

Way Too Much

I ate way too much tonight for supper. I ate pizza and a couple of donuts. Someone put a lemon filled jelly donut in with the raspberry ones. Guess who got the yucky lemon one - yep, me. Well, I ate so much because I am very happy that it's Friday. Work was aggravating this week. Not bad, just aggravating. One week out of the year, everyone tries to get a year's worth of work done, and that was this week. We have a big audit coming up and the audit period ends at the end of September.

The Secretary of State for WV sent me a little postcard alleging that the information I submitted with my voter's registration application was incomplete - I haven't voted since 1992. I want them to lose my registration, not renew it. They want me to supply the information but I don't think I will. This must be how I ended up on jury duty. Those idiots over the voters registration records aren't following the law and marking my registration inactive like they are supposed to. It's also how WV became known for its dead voting population.

Speaking of jury duty, next week there was supposed to be a murder trial (yes another one) in my sleepy little town, but it got postponed to November. My time on jury duty ends at the end of October. Yay. I don't know if there will be another trial next week taking the place of the murder trial, so I'm not celebrating or anything.

I watched one of the new tv shows on the networks this week. Chuck on NBC. It's a good concept, not as funny as you might think it would be. I'll watch it again just to see what happens to Chuck. Moonlight is on tonight. If I can stay up past 9pm, I might watch it.

I have been completely derailed from writing my next novel. I started reading Diana Palmer's novels again and now I fear I will have to go through my whole collection before getting back to the romance novel I started writing.

Puppy Update - Fritz and Winnie are actually playing with each other tonight. There was one really bad episode of vicious growling from Fritz but they seemed to get over it.

There is too much golf on this weekend. I know, why would I say something like that. But, there's the Presidents Cup, the Seve Trophy, LPGA golf, and a PGA Tour event. I don't know what I'm going to do. I do know I'l be missing some of something tomorrow while I dye my hair. It's that time again.

And I've played my pilates dvd twice this week. Yes, I followed along and did the pilates too. The pizza and donuts tonight didn't do anything good for me there.

I think I'm going to have to review all the links over in the sidebar. I think some of them are dead. And they say what you put on the web lasts forever. LOL

No comments: