Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cold and Tired

I'm tired this week. I've been getting enough sleep and eating the same thing I always eat but I'm tired. Well, I am eating biscuits now - white flour - that might make me sleepy. I went to bed around 8:30 pm last night. I get up at 5am so that was more than 8 hours of sleep.

I lost 2.4 pounds this week. I couldn't stand it any longer and I had to weigh myself this morning. Four more pounds and I'll reach the weight I put on my driver's license.

It's cold around here too. I have sweats on and I'm cold. I don't really want to wash the dogs' water dishes because I don't want my hands getting wet. I have such a hard time with dry, cracked skin in the winter.

I guess I'll be filling out my tax returns this weekend. I have all the information I need now to get them done.

I bought these little carbon packs that you put inside cat litter boxes. I'm using them for the puppies' puppy pad trashcan. I think they do help control the smell.

Only one more day to go and I'll have a weekend off. I can't wait. I went to one grocery store tonight so I won't have to go this weekend. Tomorrow night after work, I'll go to the bank and to Rite Aid to put money on my prepaid credit card. There are a couple of birthdays coming up in March I need to buy presents for.

I'm watching anything but golf this week. A friend of mine on another blog has renamed the Golf Channel to Tiger Golf Channel because of how the media devotes so much time to Tiger Woods. I have to agree with my friend on this and am very pleased that there are people out there who are seeing this imbalance in golf coverage. So, I've been watching other things to avoid Tiger Week on the Golf Channel. I've been watching Cash in the Attic on BBC America and Squash on the Tennis Channel. Squash is a hard sport for me to watch. The ball moves so fast that you can barely see where it hits.

No comments: