Sunday, March 13, 2005

Eureka!!!

Today, I spent a lot of the day cleaning out some of the spare bedroom in an effort to find a book. So, I found the book (the novelization of the Tomb Raider Cradle of Life movie), grabbed a box and boxed up some of my other books that I had piled up in the room and sorted out a big trashbag full of stuff to throw away. Mom needs to sort through all her stuff. She's got a lot of stuff in that room that needs put away or thrown out.

I'm getting sick of the weather people. They have gotten the forcast wrong several times in the last few weeks. Most notably, the weather girl said that Saturday would be a high of 35 degrees and cloudy, but at my house we recorded a high of 50 and bright full sun. Tonight they are saying 1 to 3 inches of snow, which is the same forcast they've given for Friday and Saturday night too. I'm thinking they are just staying with the same forcast until they get it right. I hope the snowfall is a repeat of last night. Last night we just got snow on the grassy surfaces and the trees and the roads and driveway were clear. That's how snow should be.

No comments: