Sunday, March 20, 2005

My niece and nephew are in the vicinity this week. My parents are supposed to go to the in-laws' house to pick up the kids to bring them down here for a few days. Well, for the last couple of days, my parents have been making plans to use my car. Too bad they never asked me first. So, mom thought they were definitely using my car and when she came home from work today, she told Dad he would have to put the car seat in my car. Well, unknown to her, Dad finally got around to ASKING if he could use my car. I said, "I reckon" in a "gee I don't think so" sounding voice and he realized that he probably shouldn't use my car. So, when mom came home from work, she found out that they were using her car and she looked at me like "you're all to blame for all of this and you are ruining my life." Well, maybe they should have thought about that BEFORE they threw me out of the house last week. How can they possibly think that all is forgiven? The closest to an apology I ever got was Dad saying if I could litter train the puppy then I could get it. NOT a WORD has been spoken by mom.

No comments: