Sunday, March 20, 2005

I think I am going to Uninstall Flight Simulator. I never get to play it, especially since the joystick no longer works. Apparently, this may free up over 1GB of space on the hard drive, which is at a premium since by some magical feat, 8 GB from our old hard drive turned into 40 GB when I did what I was told and tried to click and drag the files from the old drive onto the new one. Somehow nearly all 40 GB is full. Interestingly, I found some $20.00 software on Amazon.com today that enables a person to take the files from one pc and transfer them to another one. Gee, if click and drag works, why do they sell the software (she asks sarcastically)?

Oh, and I'm beginning to think that there is something wrong with the USB ports since everything I plug in there doesn't work. I don't think we can blame the cable since I use one cable for the digital cameras, a different cable for the printer and the joystick has its own cord.

No comments: