Thursday, March 17, 2005

Two episodes of the Pretender down, 19 more to go. I love this show. I ordered the season 1 Airwolf box set tonight from Amazon. I chose the money order payment option since it worked for my Pretender dvds.

Dad said tonight that if I could train the puppy to use a litter box, then I should get the puppy. This is after he told me that I would have to MOVE OUT if I brought the puppy home. Other people get thrown out of their house for committing crimes, me - it's because of a puppy. The only problem with Dad's change of heart is that I HATE the litter box and I never want to deal with one ever again. So, I'm certainly NOT going to train a new member of my little family to use a litter box for the next 12 to 15 years. If Dad had to clean the litter box once or twice a week for three years, he would not be such an advocate of it. The flea infestation last year alone should have been enough to convince dad. The cats wouldn't use the box and they were doing their business on the tile floor by our front door that we use every single day every time we have to leave the house. How quickly Dad forgot about that.

No comments: