Thursday, March 31, 2005

Last night's Alias episode was really good. Probably the best of the season so far. Marshall saved Sydney and went on an undercover assignment in which he had to dig the eyes out of a dead man so they could get past a retinal scanner to gain access to computers. Jack had some memorable lines with Marshall. "What's a Spork?" I loved it.

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. I'm ready for the weekend. This week at work has been tiresome. An adjustment worker started a dispute with me on Tuesday and it's just about over with now. She had such attitude. Anytime someone deliberately capitalizes a word in an email, you know there's an attitude involved. "WE decided this is how it should be." Please. Too bad she didn't talk to the right people first before deciding anything. She ended up wrong. Twice. And the Ram's boss apparently thinks I'm a wonderful employee who knows a lot. That's never good. That means more work for Miranda. In this case, more work was reviewing an Excel spreadsheet to see if it works like the one that was done in QuattroPro. It was pretty funny since I never use the spreadsheet in QuattroPro. But today was not the day for the extra work. I had a bad headache that started around 4 am this morning when I was awakened from sleep by a sharp pain in my head, courtesy of a sinus headache. I was in a haze all day from the headache and lack of sleep. Tony told me to go home if I wanted to, but I had a lot of work to do. I also have to train the co-workers on a new screen they have access to in our computer system. A trip to P-Burg is even planned in a couple of weeks to train those workers. The best part of the day was getting home from work. It was warm and sunny with a nice breeze. A great time to take the dogs for a walk, which I did. Don't you love the first warm, sunny days after winter? You just can't understand why anyone would be inside on a day like that, and you feel a sense of freedom when you're outside.

No comments: