Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I got my Pretender dvds today! Technology is a wondrous thing. All 21 episodes are on four double sided dvds. I've never seen a box set so tiny! I haven't been able to watch any of it because I also had to watch Nashville Star and I checked out the special features that are on the Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life dvd. And at 9pm, I'm watching Alias. Regarding Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life, there is an alternate ending on the dvd. I have to say that for the character of Terry Sheridan, that alternate ending was not the best. Good thing they used the real ending. It did justice to the character. The alternate ending was a softening of who Sheridan was and if he hadn't been built up as some detached mercenary/killer guy, the alternate ending probably would have worked. But the real ending was indeed the best I think.

Back to the Pretender dvds, the box set wasn't supposed to have been released until the 22nd. My email from Amazon said I'd get the dvds between the 19th and the 22nd. But I got them today. I was stunned by the speed. It really makes me think I'll be ordering the Airwolf dvds from Amazon.

No comments: