Monday, March 14, 2005

Well, I Know Where I Rank!

Tony's family does have a female chihuahua puppy for sale. When I told my parents, with whom I live, they informed me that if I got the puppy, I would have to move out and take the two dogs we currently have with me, along with the new puppy. Oddly enough, I didn't hear them tell my sister three years ago when she and my brother-in-law were going to move from their old apartment, that they had better find a place that would take all three of the cats. They willingly took in two of her cats. So, I guess if it's my sister, they will give and give when it comes to the beloved pets, but the only thing they would give me is the boot. Since my parents so succinctly informed me that the dogs are my pets, I guess they will be changing the cats' litter box from now on. And I'm sure they will clean up all the cat puke from now on.

It's nice to be told to go out and buy a house and go into debt for $150,000 when the future of my job is in limbo thanks to the new governor.

No comments: