Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I bought the George Canyon CD, One Good Friend, today. It's pretty good. I don't think I've heard any of his stuff on the radio so I didn't know which song was 'the song' that I should be listening to - the one that's released. I checked out his website and now I know which songs to pay closer attention to. Anyway, this completes the Nashville Star Round One Buying event. Round two begins next month with Buddy Jewell's new cd.

Last night, I got a call from a credit card company. I told the telemarketer I wasn't interested in his credit card three times and each time he replied, "I can't believe that." If he had said that one more time, I would have said, "I've said it four times, you should believe it." But he didn't say that again. I did have to tell him about 5 more times that I wasn't interested. I understand these people have mouths to feed and they need jobs and any job is a good job if you don't have one and need one, but I came very close to hanging up on this guy and I prefer not to do that - it's rude.

No comments: