Thursday, March 10, 2005

I am in big trouble. I have run out of books to read. Kind of. I have read most of my romance novels a hundred times each by now and I'm in dire need of new reading material. So much so that I took my Nietzsche book to work today and left it there so I would have it to read tomorrow! Nietzsche - Not your average escapist reading.

Alias was pretty good last night. It featured Jack in more of an active role, which I totally love. There was one scene when Nadia (the daughter of Sloane and Jack's wife Irina) saves Jack's life and he gives her this strange look. I'm betting he was thinking, "wow she reminds me of Irina." It was neat. And Sloane is so going to turn on everyone again. Heehee. Maybe not soon, but by the end of the season, I'm betting he does. I just hope he doesn't kill Weiss for dating his daughter.

I am so glad the week is almost over. I've just about had it with some people at work - you know the *ACME Widget Company*. Tony assures me once he kicks enough butt on his problem people, he will start on my problem people. He'd better, or I'll start kicking his butt. LOL! He said the other day, "I can't believe how violent you women are." And I said, "And just think, you hired half the people here." His response: "That just shows you how good they are at lying." LOLOL!!!

No comments: