Sunday, March 06, 2005

Today was a great sunny day so I spent a lot of time, well a lot of time for me, outdoors with the dogs. This morning, I dug the carpet cleaning machine out of storage and cleaned the living room carpet. I could clean it every day and still be sucking dirt out after a week, but I think one cleaning produced a massive improvement.

I had a moment of impulse buying yesterday. I bought the Tomb Raider movies on DVD. The satellite dish is offering a free preview weekend for Showtime and Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life is being shown. So, I watched a bit of it and remembered how great the novelization was and decided I should have the dvd.

And last night I finally got caught up on the Austin Powers movies by watching Goldmember. It was funny, but unfortunately I was watching it with my mom in the room, not the kind of movie one would share with her parents.

Today I updated the Manuscript Destiny blog, you should check that out.

No comments: