Friday, September 16, 2005

I didn't do the treadmill today, but I did walk for about 40 minutes outside today. Today at work, the boss bought us pizza for employee appreciation week. So, I went off the diet, but not by much. It had ham on it, not the other fattening meats. And I skipped dinner tonight.

I've been watching Martha Stewart's show all week this week. I think she's doing great.

I'm saying that I've lost another dress size. I'm skipping the jeans buying part this time so I can't say for certain, but my stats support another dress size lost. That's 4 dress sizes so far.

I still haven't gotten my calendar that I ordered from Walmart.com. When I do finally get it, I plan to send a very terse email to walmart.com commenting on their poor customer service. I didn't get an apology or a refund, discount or anything for them NOT mailing out my purchase for a whole two months. They've had my money for those two months, they should have to pay me interest on that.

No comments: