Saturday, September 10, 2005

Last night after work I went shopping. Didn't get to watch any golf yesterday. I did buy a few more kitchen utensils that I will need once my parents move out. Today I've been working out and I dipped the dogs again to get rid of fleas. I finally wrote a letter to my oldest friend Jenny. I am very bad about not keeping up with her. I guess I write so much on the blogs that I just never get around to writing a letter. I'm trying my best to lose as much weight as I can before our new dress code goes into effect at work on Oct. 1. I don't think I'll be where I want to be by then but I'll be close. If I could just lose this belly I've got I would stop because everything else is fine. I may need to get some calcium supplements since all the press on calcium says it gets rid of belly fat. I'll do the treadmill report later. I don't know if I'm done with exercise today.

No comments: