Saturday, September 03, 2005

What's Up

So, what's been going on in my life lately? We got a new dress code at work. Starting October 1st, we will not be allowed to wear blue denim pants. We can wear any other color, just not blue. So, I'm wondering how much more professional red and yellow checkered pants are. I guess we will find out. If anyone can think of hideous color combinations to wear to work, let me know.

A co-worker told me on Friday that she didn't want me to tell the boss when she isn't doing her job right. Duh. What co-worker does want you to tell the boss when they are screwing up? In fact, this co-worker tried her best to antagonize me into a fight with her. But I ignored her. Which is probably going to tick her of even more. Oh well, I am an expert at giving people exactly what they ask for and letting them find out that it's 10 times worse than what they had before. So, we will see just how much she comes to regret her request. I've already got something in mind for Tuesday when I get back to work.

Walmart still hasn't sent me the Alias wall calendar I ordered back in April. It was a pre-order and I was supposed to have received it by July 31st. But the listing on the website said after I ordered it that the release date was supposed to be Aug. 31st so I waited until September 1st to see if Walmart was going to process the order and ship out my calendar. They didn't. So, I contacted them and asked them when I would be getting the calendar. Their preliminary response was "be patient, we have been disrupted by Hurricane Katrina". I love how the hurricane is being blamed for everything now. I'm betting that co-worker I talked about above will be blaming Katrina for all her screw-ups.

No comments: