Monday, September 19, 2005

I watched some of the Emmys last night. Ellen was funny. It was nice that William Shatner is winning emmys since star trek fans love to gang up on him and criticize him. I liked Donald Trump's performance. Marcia Cross looked good with that red hair and green dress. I didn't care for all the women who wore their hair swept over to one side. Jennifer Garner I'm guessing didn't win an emmy. She should be winning emmys. What does she have to do for goodness sake? She cries, she laughs, she kicks butt and that's just in the first few minutes of an episode. The show Lost won an emmy or two (I don't know how many). I don't know why they did a tribute to Johnny Carson. Has he only been dead for less than a year? I swear these award shows drag up the same old stuff year after year. The movie The Wool Cap I could have sworn was nominated last year.

Dad just gave the dogs some pork chop meat and steffi got choked. He knows better than to give them unapproved food, but he does it anyway. You can't tell him anything. That's just like a man.

No comments: