Friday, September 16, 2005

I'll Take You Kenny!

I'm not even that much of a fan, but I'll take Kenny Chesney if Renee doesn't want him! Aside from that police officer and his horse incident, I haven't heard one bad thing about Kenny Chesney. He seems to be a nice guy and he's a very talented performer and writer. He should be treated better than what he's getting right now with all the speculation about what "fraud" could mean. Sounds like a sour grapes claim to me. If she didn't know what she was getting into before saying I Do then she deserves what she gets and she should either make the best of it or file for a no fault divorce. It's not like she was young or naive or anything. She's been around for a while now. And I'm sure there would be no dispute over the assets they each brought to the marriage after only being married for a few months. The annulment probably wasn't the smartest way to go about dissolving the marriage.

No comments: