Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Of Rabbits and Rascals

Fritz was a rascal today. Apparently he found a way to get to the dead rabbit that mom threw over the fence. Dad said that Fritz had gotten into the rabbit twice today. I complained that he should be watching my dog and Dad said "I can't watch him all the time." Gee, I guess it's hard to pull yourself away from the solitaire game and wake yourself up from naps. I wonder how well he'd watch my niece and nephew if they were visiting. I hope Fritz doesn't get sick again and have to be taken back to the vet. I went out and attempted to dig a hole to bury what was left of the rabbit so Fritz couldn't get to it anymore. The ground was very hard and it was tough to dig that hole. But I managed to dig a small hole and stuff the rabbit head and feet inside. I placed a big rock on top of the covered rabbit so maybe Fritz won't get to it. It was disgusting having that rabbit eye staring at me though. Yuck!

No comments: