Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Another Episode Watched

I watched Chuck again last night. I gave up the re-air of the Jennifer Garner episode of the Martha Stewart Show to watch Chuck. I don't know if the holes in the story are going to bother me. One hole - I'm sure most ISPs or Email providers have copies of email stored on their servers for a period of time (I figure there's some supersecret section of the Patriot Act that probably demands they do this) so the government could have gone to Chuck's email provider and gotten a copy of the email that Bryce sent to him. I also wonder if we are ever going to find out why Bryce allegedly turned. I don't think he did.

I saw on Fark.com that the Cavemen show is supposed to be on tonight. I don't think I'm going to watch that. But it depends on what else is on.

Winnie fought me over her really good harness tonight. I had to put the velcro harness on her. She's going to have to get over her temper.

No comments: